SYRACUSE, Kan. (KSNW) – A 13-year-old Hamilton County girl has been found safe.
The sheriff’s office said Keayra Bliss was found after leaving her home early Saturday, and a 19-year-old man from Nebraska was taken into custody for interference with parental custody.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing