WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police said a male teenager was taken to the hospital after being shot through the lower body.
Police said they were called to a report of shooting near Shady Brook and Grove. They found the victim in the 2500 Block of East Graham. Police tell KSN News he suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are working to identify a suspect.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- High School Football: Concordia vs. Scott, October 30, 2020