WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police responded to a disturbance call in the 900 block of North Indiana shortly after 5 p.m. Friday evening.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found two men in the backyard with stab wounds resulting from a fight.
The wounded men were taken to the hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Both men were known to the residents in the neighborhood even though they didn’t reside there.
Police are still looking for evidence in the backyard.
- Streaming freebies to take advantage of while you’re stuck at home
- Oklahoma COVID-19 cases spike to 377, woman in Sequoyah County dies from virus
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Should I be tested for COVID-19? 3 signs you may need the test
- WATCH: Doctors answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’