HAYS, Kan. (KSNW) – A vehicle fire caused a traffic delay on eastbound I-70 Wednesday afternoon.
Kansas Highway Patrol Trooper Tod Hileman said the fire was at mile marker 178. It started just after noon.
During the fire, the highway was temporarily shut down so crews could battle the flames.
The highway has since been reopened.
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol
- Active search underway for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Mom’s viral Facebook post encourages blue Trick-or-Treat buckets for autism awareness
- Police arrest two teens after firing gun into northwest Wichita home