HAYS, Kan. (KSNW) – A vehicle fire caused a traffic delay on eastbound I-70 Wednesday afternoon.
Kansas Highway Patrol Trooper Tod Hileman said the fire was at mile marker 178. It started just after noon.
During the fire, the highway was temporarily shut down so crews could battle the flames.
The highway has since been reopened.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259