Walmart will no longer sell “All Lives Matter” merchandise on its website.
The nation’s largest retailer is removing the items sold by third-party sellers after hearing concerns from some employees and customers. The backlash erupted on social media, where people criticized the company for allegedly “mocking” the Black Lives Matter movement.
Some of the items included T-shirts that featured variations of the Black Lives Matter slogan, including “All Lives Matter,” “Blue Lives Matter,” “Irish Lives Matter,” and “Homeless Lives Matter.”
The retailer has since removed the “All Lives Matter” merchandise, but the other “Lives Matter” products are still available.
- Sedgwick County commissioners will hold special meetings today to discuss masks and business safety practices
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments