(CNN) – You don’t have to spend hours basting and baking to get the taste of Thanksgiving. Pringles is releasing a turkey-flavored version of its popular chip.
It’s part of what it’s calling the ‘Friendsgiving Turducken Kit,’ which will also include duck and chicken flavored chips along with cranberry sauce, stuffing, and pumpkin pie flavors.
The three meat flavors can be stacked together for a ‘turducken’ chip medley.
You can find the Thanksgiving chips online when they go on sale for $15.99 Thursday, November 7 at the Kellogg’s store website.
- Inmate at El Dorado Correctional Facility dies from COVID-19
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- KDOL could make move on paying federal extension benefits ‘as early as tomorrow,’ Gov. Kelly says
- Val Peare Berkshire Hathaway: Makeover Advantage Loan
- Test Drive With Orr Nissan Of Wichita: 2021 Rogue Test Drive