(CNN) – You don’t have to spend hours basting and baking to get the taste of Thanksgiving. Pringles is releasing a turkey-flavored version of its popular chip.
It’s part of what it’s calling the ‘Friendsgiving Turducken Kit,’ which will also include duck and chicken flavored chips along with cranberry sauce, stuffing, and pumpkin pie flavors.
The three meat flavors can be stacked together for a ‘turducken’ chip medley.
You can find the Thanksgiving chips online when they go on sale for $15.99 Thursday, November 7 at the Kellogg’s store website.
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds
- Moderna to price coronavirus vaccine between $32 and $37 per dose
- ‘He’s the best player’: Teammates don’t agree with Mahomes’ No. 4 ranking in NFL Top 100
- Even with training camp changes, Chiefs players know staying healthy depends on them