WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Baseball 2020 dropped another potential logo. It shows a baseball in the center of state’s official flower. The logo is sixth potential idea dropped by the team on Twitter.
The last idea dropped was a Windwagon.
A new possible name will be released every two weeks until we get to seven.
Next year, the former New Orleans Baby Cakes, the Miami Marlins Triple-A Minor League team, will be relocated to Wichita.
Wichita Baseball said the brand unveil will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Wave.
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- ‘God has another angel’: Broadway star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after COVID-19 battle
- Australia to shut border between its 2 largest states as Melbourne infections surge