WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – In a recorded plea on Twitter Wednesday, Wichita businessman and president/owner of Genesis Health Clubs Rodney Steven II, urged President Trump to make a decision regarding the COVID-19 shutdown.
Referring to the 4,000 employees, he had to recently let go in his 50 health clubs across six states, Steven addressed the president saying.
“I’m asking you to do one of two things: close the country down so we can achieve your 15-day time limit to beat this virus. Or let us open and get back to work and open our businesses — I’m so sorry to ask, we just need to do one or the other,” Steven continued.
To view Steven’s tweet, see below.
- The U.S. embassy, a home away from home for Americans in Tokyo
- Tokyo Olympics live stream schedule from NBCOlympics.com
- Unemployment benefits delayed due to KDOL technical difficulties
- ‘Bring your house and share your spouse’: New swinger trailer park opening in Louisiana
- Child tax credit: Why you may want to opt out of monthly payments this week