WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – In a recorded plea on Twitter Wednesday, Wichita businessman and president/owner of Genesis Health Clubs Rodney Steven II, urged President Trump to make a decision regarding the COVID-19 shutdown.
Referring to the 4,000 employees, he had to recently let go in his 50 health clubs across six states, Steven addressed the president saying.
“I’m asking you to do one of two things: close the country down so we can achieve your 15-day time limit to beat this virus. Or let us open and get back to work and open our businesses — I’m so sorry to ask, we just need to do one or the other,” Steven continued.
To view Steven’s tweet, see below.
- Royals return to the diamond for Spring Training 2.0
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore