WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita mother has admitted to killing her toddler son.
Elizabeth Woolheater pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and two counts of child abuse on Friday.
Court documents say Woolheater’s 2-year-old son, Tony Bunn, died in 2018 and had injuries to his neck and head.
Woolheater will be sentenced October 4.
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Teachman’s Take: Another round of storms tonight into Thursday, some strong