WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department says the missing 6-year-old boy has been found safe.
The Wichita Police Department is asking for the community’s help in locating 6-year-old Jayson Edgar.
He is four feet tall and weighs 60 pounds.
Authorities say Jayson was last seen at approximately 5:30 p.m. in a park on the 2600 block of North Ash.
He was wearing a blue coat, gray and orange horizontal stripe shirt, blue sweat pants, and black and white velcro shoes.
If you know the whereabouts of Jayson or see him, call 911 immediately.
- Recovery programs navigating new territory in treatment during COVID-19
- Disney+ hits 50 million subscribers after five months
- Taiwan protests WHO leader’s accusations of racist campaign
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft