WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department is asking for the community’s help Friday in solving a serious hit and run injury accident from July 2019.
The incident occurred on July 24 at approximately 6:10 a.m. The victim, who was on a motorcycle, was traveling south on Zoo Blvd. approaching 13th St. when a gray 1998 or 1999 Chevy Suburban pulled out from 13th onto Zoo Blvd. in front of the motorcycle, causing a collision. The Suburban continued to travel south on Zoo Blvd. and was not located.
Witnesses described the vehicle as having large decals on the back windows that almost covered the entire windows. The driver was described as a white male in his forties with brown and gray hair. There was also a younger white male passenger in the Suburban.
Below are photos of how the vehicle should look. They are not actual photos of the SUV.
If you have information on this case, you can submit an ANONYMOUS tip by one of three ways:
- 1. Download the mobile P3 app;
- 2. Submit a tip at www.wichitasedgwickcountycrimestoppers.com
- 3. Call 316-267-211
- Man who drove students for 55 years to be buried in special school bus casket
- Good Samaritans save sinking family
- Deadly Topeka hit-and-run victim identified as 41-year-old man
- Remarkable Women: Retired teacher leaving a legacy of knowledge
- Man accused of selling fake Tide sentenced to probation