TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – Former Democratic Governor Kathleen Sebelius endorsed state Sen. Barbara Bollier for the U.S. Senate in Kansas.
Sebelius called Bollier a “breath of fresh air”.
Bollier made headlines in December by defecting from the Republican Party and is running as a centrist. The former Republican calls herself a “pragmatic Democrat.”
- Taylor’s Forecast: Another round of storms with cooler temps
- Millennial Money: How to move safely during a pandemic
- How are school protecting contract workers during the pandemic?
- City of Wichita unveils design concepts for Clapp Memorial Park
- Royals-Twins opener postponed by rain; doubleheader Saturday