WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Sedgwick County Commissioners David Dennis and Michael O’Donnell are vying for a second term. County results show both leading their opponents.
KSN spoke to both candidates before our 10 p.m. newscast.
“We’re still nervous, you know you can’t count any victory until the votes are in, so we’ve got some more time to see what’s happening, but it’s always good to be up, so we’ll go from here,” said Sedgwick County Commissioner Michael O’Donnell.
“We will wait until it looks like the votes are official unless something really goes wrong, and they do not come out tonight so I will wait and find out what it comes up with. At the moment, we are feeling pretty good we are up 60% to 40%,” said Sedgwick County Commissioner David Dennis.
- Campus varsity football team to miss two games, fans remain hopeful for remainder of season
- KBI: Death investigation in Iola surrounding 34-year-old man
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- KDOL seeing rise in unemployment claim fraud stemming from identity theft
- Sublette school district goes remote after numerous students and employees were quarantined for COVID-19