FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) – Desmond Bane scored 17 points and TCU stopped a six-game losing streak with a 68-57 win over Kansas State.
Bane scored all 12 of his second-half points from 3-point range and finished 5 of 10 from beyond the arc.
That included the go-ahead shot with 6:30 remaining to start a 17-5 run to end the game.
Xavier Sneed had 15 points for Kansas State.
The Wildcats lost their fifth consecutive game and clinched a fourth losing Big 12 record in the past six years under coach Bruce Weber.
- ÚLTIMA HORA: Gobernadora Laura Kelly firma orden de ‘quedarse en casa’
- Sedgwick County COVID-19 update – March 28, 2020
- Salina employees put in the extra work to help stop the shortage in medical gear
- BREAKING: Governor Kelly declares statewide stay-at-home order, effective March 30
- Taylor’s Forecast: Shower chances are slim today, more sunshine tomorrow