KANSAS CITY, Mo. (KSNW) – The Kansas City Chiefs say quarterback Patrick Mahomes has recovered enought that he will start Week 10. The Chiefs play against the Tennessee Titans Sunday.
Mahomes dislocated his knee several weeks ago during a game against the Denver Broncos. He was able to walk off the field, but has been undergoing physical therapy since the injury.
The NBC affiliate in Kansas City says Mahomes spoke to the media Friday about his recovery. He said he feels good and ready to go.
“I think just going out there and testing, and going out there and doing what they wanted me to do and not taking that day off, not kind of feeling sorry for yourself,” Mahomes said about getting back to a healthy spot. “I think just doing that and and listening to them and doing what they say every single day has got me to this point.”
- ‘You’re not the first, you’re not the last’: Elder shares insight and advice on recent protests
- Wichita man arrested after pointing gun at three teenage boys
- KCPD says 85 people were arrested and 2 officers were hospitalized following protests Saturday night
- T.J.’s Forecast: More warmth and more sunshine into the start of June
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation