KANSAS CITY, Mo. (KSNW) – For the second time this season, Haysville Chiefs fans aboard the ‘Arrowhead Express’ to watch their favorite team.
A former Buhler School District bus, the ‘Arrowhead Express’, is now a rolling sanctuary for football fans eager to make their way to Chiefs Kingdom.
Super fan Steve Crum has had Chiefs tickets for over 20 years but for him being a Chiefs fan has had its ups and downs.
“We’ve sat through some pretty unhappy seasons,” said Crum.
There has been one constant.
“Being in this kind of atmosphere has always made this a great time.”
The Chiefs will return to Arrowhead as they take on the Houston Texans next Sunday at 12 p.m.
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- T.J.’s Forecast: Isolated showers and storms possible through the evening
- Frederick Douglass statue removed at New York park
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020; gains support from Elon Musk, Mark Cuban
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure