WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Chiefs Kingdom can add one more member ahead of the Super Bowl this week. Introducing “Moo-homes.”
The Hiland Dairy Plant in downtown Wichita has its cow dressed in Chiefs gear, and it bears a striking resemblance to quarterback Patrick Mahomes, all the way down to the headband and hair.
- Wichita brewer uses production facility to bottle hand sanitizer for first responders
- Lawmakers and organizations want more resources for teachers and students
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 1, 2020
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Teachman’s Take: Temps surge ahead of a powerful cold front