WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Chiefs Kingdom can add one more member ahead of the Super Bowl this week. Introducing “Moo-homes.”
The Hiland Dairy Plant in downtown Wichita has its cow dressed in Chiefs gear, and it bears a striking resemblance to quarterback Patrick Mahomes, all the way down to the headband and hair.
- Wichita State University and Black Student Union celebrate Black-owned business
- Dennis scores career-high 21, Wichita St. beats Tulane 82-57
- Plane crash injures one person in Valley Center
- Orangutan granted ‘personhood’ turns 34, makes new friend
- PHOTOS: Daytona 500 kicks off NASCAR racing season