WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – It was all things Patrick Mahomes at Jefferson Elementary in Wichita on Monday.
Staff and students came to school decked out in their Chiefs gear.
It is part of spirit week focused on kindness. One teacher says ‘Mahomes Monday’ fits because he is a good role model.
“He’s an inspiration to me. He’s just so much fun to watch. He gives everything 100%. He’s made a very positive impact on Kansas City, Wichita, Kansas, everywhere,” said Terri Ruland, teacher.
From students down to four-legged fans, everyone came dressed in red to show their support for the Chiefs.
- Railroad fire in Barber County contained
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59
- Police find Virginia woman’s purse almost two decades after theft
- Corps closes Missouri River levee break near Rock Port