Kansas and Missouri are the top states complaining about Super Bowl hangovers.
The map put together by health site bodynutrition.org and is based on geotagged Twitter data in the last 12 hours, tracking tweets about hangovers, or being hungover (over 10,000 tweets tracked). Today is also “National Football Hangover Day.”
As you can see from the map and unsurprisingly given the Kansas City Chiefs big win, Kansas and Missouri had the most hangover complaints.
The top Super Bowl hangover complaints are as follows:
- North Carolina
- 2 hurt after report of shooting, crash on Wichita highway
- Newspaper owner: Sorry for equating mask rule to Holocaust
- Riley County police searching for 10-year-old boy
- NHL, NHLPA agree on protocols to resume season
- Prosecutors seek Friday court appearance for Epstein friend