KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – The Kansas City Chiefs are heading to the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years, and it has some fans so pumped up that they’re making Chiefs-themed parodies of their favorite songs.
Sarah Ryan shared the video above on YouTube Sunday.
“Father in law made this up on the way to work. Enjoy!” Ryan said in the caption of the video.
Daniel Micheal, the man in the video, started by saying he has been a Chiefs fan since he was a kid and he is now 47 years old.
His parody is to the tune of Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues” will have you humming the song all the way up until the big game.
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Taylor’s Forecast: A few showers today, windy tomorrow
- Big second half lifts Colorado over K-State, 76-58
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- High School Football: St. James Academy vs. Arkansas City, November 27, 2020