KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – The Kansas City Chiefs are heading to the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years, and it has some fans so pumped up that they’re making Chiefs-themed parodies of their favorite songs.
Sarah Ryan shared the video above on YouTube Sunday.
“Father in law made this up on the way to work. Enjoy!” Ryan said in the caption of the video.
Daniel Micheal, the man in the video, started by saying he has been a Chiefs fan since he was a kid and he is now 47 years old.
His parody is to the tune of Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues” will have you humming the song all the way up until the big game.
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Dealing with hefty heat before slight relief, slim storm chances
- Boat explosion injures 6 people at the Lake of the Ozarks
- These cities are home to the worst drivers, insurance group finds
- Brother of Simone Biles acquitted of triple murder, faces confrontation in court
- Two policemen among 14 homicide victims in a single day in Juarez