LAWRENCE, Kan. (KSNW) – 5-star guard Bryce Thompson has committed to Kansas. Thompson, who hails from Tulsa, Oklahoma, revealed his decision on Tuesday morning.
Rivals.com ranks Thompson as the No. 19 prospect in the class of 2020. He chose KU over Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and North Carolina.
Thompson’s father, Rod, played for Bill Self when Self was the head coach at Tulsa.
- Watch Live: KC Kickoff pregame coverage for Chiefs showdown with Titans
- Exciting Good Day Kansas News!
- Titans, Chiefs set to battle for AFC title
- Scooter driver injured after crash with Animal Control van in Wichita
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return