LAWRENCE, Kan. (KSNW) – 5-star guard Bryce Thompson has committed to Kansas. Thompson, who hails from Tulsa, Oklahoma, revealed his decision on Tuesday morning.
Rivals.com ranks Thompson as the No. 19 prospect in the class of 2020. He chose KU over Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and North Carolina.
Thompson’s father, Rod, played for Bill Self when Self was the head coach at Tulsa.
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- SLIDESHOW: Funny memes of Bernie Sanders and his Inaugural mittens is the gift that keeps on giving
- Inmate at El Dorado Correctional Facility dies from COVID-19
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- KDOL could make move on paying federal extension benefits ‘as early as tomorrow,’ Gov. Kelly says