LAWRENCE, Kan. (KSNW) – Kansas forward Silvio De Sousa was issued a 12 game suspension on Wednesday by the Big 12 for his role in the brawl between Kansas and Kansas State at the Sunflower Showdown.
De Sousa took to Twitter on Wednesday night to issue an apology.
De Sousa is averaging 2.6 points per game this season after sitting out all of last season due to an NCAA investigation in which De Sousa was ruled ineligible to play. Kansas appealed the NCAA’s decision, and De Sousa was later ruled eligible.
- 34 notices sent to businesses in Sedgwick County believed to be open, sheriff talks enforcement and education
- Hospital parking lot: Showing appreciation with car lights in Hutchinson
- Supermoon: This week’s full moon will be the biggest and brightest of the year
- Residente de California recibe notificación de desalojo
- Spirit to extend suspension of work on Boeing commercial programs at their Wichita, Tulsa, McAlester, and San Antonio sites