AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Devon Dotson returned from a hip injury to score 21 points and lead No. 6 Kansas over Texas 66-57. Dotson scored the Jayhawks’ final seven points of the game.
He made a long 3-pointer with just under 3 minutes left and then closed out the victory with four straight free throws in the final 39 seconds.
Udoka Azubuike scored 17 points and a scoring burst from him early in the second half allowed Kansas to take the lead after trailing much of the first half. Jericho Sims led Texas with 20 points.
- AP Exclusive: DEA agent accused of conspiring with cartel
- McIlroy roars out to a 2-shot lead in Mexico Championship
- Railroad fire in Barber County contained
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59