AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Devon Dotson returned from a hip injury to score 21 points and lead No. 6 Kansas over Texas 66-57. Dotson scored the Jayhawks’ final seven points of the game.
He made a long 3-pointer with just under 3 minutes left and then closed out the victory with four straight free throws in the final 39 seconds.
Udoka Azubuike scored 17 points and a scoring burst from him early in the second half allowed Kansas to take the lead after trailing much of the first half. Jericho Sims led Texas with 20 points.
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ returns for virtual reunion day before Halloween
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names