SALT LAKE CITY (AP) – The Utah Jazz selected Kansas center Udoka Azubuike with the No. 27 pick of the NBA draft. Azubuike gives Utah a rim protector and interior defender who can be a backup center to spell Rudy Gobert.
He is also an accurate shooter around the basket. During his four-year career with the Jayhawks, Azubuike set an NCAA record with a .749 career field goal percentage.
He averaged 12.3 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks in 87 career games at Kansas.
- Price’s Pressure Points: A mild start but changes by mid-week
- Emergency phone lines are down in counties around Kansas
- Mahomes vs. Brady spices up Thanksgiving holiday week
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond, Virginia living facility for grandmother to see
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears