LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) – The University of Kansas announced late Friday it had reached a settlement with former football coach David Beaty, who had filed a lawsuit against the school alleging athletic department officials were trying to circumvent terms of his contract.
The school agreed to pay $2.55 million to end all litigation and disputes.
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get an Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Governor releases requirements for new Kansas mask policy