AMES, Iowa (AP) – Devon Dotson had 20 points and six assists, David McCormack added 16 points and seven rebounds and No. 3 Kansas routed Iowa State 79-53.
The Jayhawks closed the first half with a 21-3 run to take a 20-point lead. They improved to 12-2 overall and 2-0 in the Big 12, handing Iowa State its most-lopsided loss in the series since an 89-66 setback Feb. 12, 2011, in Lawrence.
Kansas held star Iowa State guard Tyrese Haliburton to five points.
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- A pandemic, exhaustion and threats: Why dozens of Kansas public health officials are quitting
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State just one win away from clinching spot in Big 12 Title Game
- Majority of Kansas inmates housed in Arizona have COVID-19
- Border cities report 74 new COVID-19 fatalities