WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Members of the 2022 NCAA national champion Jayhawks team will extend their Barnstorming Tour to include six additional communities, with plans to add additional locations in June and July.
The Barnstorming Tour kicked off this last weekend at Wichita East High School in front of a sold-out venue. Additional dates and locations are below:
- Friday, April 29 – Topeka at Washburn University
- Saturday, April 30 – Hays at Hays High School
- Sunday, May 1 – Overland Park at Blue Valley Northwest High School
- Friday, May 6 – Kansas City, MO, at Rockhurst High School
- Saturday, May 7 – Dodge City at Dodge City Convention Center
- Sunday, May 8 – Kansas City at Pembroke Hill School
“What an unbelievable turnout there was in Wichita this past Saturday,” KU forward Mitch Lightfoot said. “Thank you for the tremendous support shown by the greatest fans in the world. We look forward to continuing the tour over the next couple of weeks to celebrate our National Championship with our fans!”
To purchase tickets or to purchase exclusive Barnstorming Tour apparel, visit barnstormingtour.com. Tickets are expected to sell out online. However, if any are still available, limited tickets will be made available for purchase on the event day.
Admission tickets are all-inclusive but not guaranteed, including autograph signing, meet and greet with the players, a player interactive camp, games and Q&A, and silent and live auction items straight from the players.