EUREKA, Kan. (KSNW) – After a single-season hiatus, the Eureka Tornadoes will finally return to their own Friday night lights this week.
The Eureka High School football team is set to take on the Fredonia Yellowjackets on their new home field at 7 p.m.
It will be their first true home game since 2017. A tornado destroyed their field in 2018.
The team has been playing their home games on other fields up to this point but will finally return to 801 N. Jefferson St.
Fitting. Sept. 27 is scheduled as Eureka’s homecoming game.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?