EUREKA, Kan. (KSNW) – After a single-season hiatus, the Eureka Tornadoes will finally return to their own Friday night lights this week.
The Eureka High School football team is set to take on the Fredonia Yellowjackets on their new home field at 7 p.m.
It will be their first true home game since 2017. A tornado destroyed their field in 2018.
The team has been playing their home games on other fields up to this point but will finally return to 801 N. Jefferson St.
Fitting. Sept. 27 is scheduled as Eureka’s homecoming game.
- Competitive Drive: Joe Jackson leads the Blue Aces, on and off the court
- Over 100 families attend candlelight vigil to remember victims of DUI
- The Salvation Army gifts bikes, toys and food vouchers to 4,000 families
- Sedgwick County jail welcome over 30 new graduate recruits
- Wichita police cracking down on porch pirates