Kansans will have to wait longer than expected for Friday Night Lights.
All Kansas school sports and activities will be delayed until after Labor Day under Gov. Laura Kelly’s executive order.
Now, the Kansas State High School Activities Association will “go back and look at models and plans that are in place with a delayed start and release information when appropriate.”
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Undecided voter watches and gives take on debate
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Hispanic Heritage: Latina police officer shares why she joined WPD