WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Kansas Sports Hall of Fame inducted 10 new members for their 2022 class at Kansas Star Casino on Sunday.
“For tonight’s class, we’re representing some sports for the first time, and it really makes it feel like a true, all sports, all levels hall of fame, with the class that we’re inducting here tonight, which is going to be a first for us,” explained Jordan Poland, the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame president.
The Induction Class of 2022 includes the following:
- Bill James from Lawrence, Kansas
- Clint Bowyer from Emporia, Kansas
- Elwood “BINGO” DeMoss from Topeka, Kansas
- Emily Bloss Carpenter from Wellsville, Kansas
- George Toma, from Kansas City, Kansas
- Gordon Vadakin from Wichita, Kansas
- Jesse Nelson from Olpe, Kansas
- Kendall Gammon from Rose Hill, Kansas
- Roy Williams
- Tara Holloway Churchill from Moundridge, Kansas