WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The NBC World Series will be held in Hutchinson July 28-31 and Wichita August 1-6.
The NBCWS will be in Hutchinson for the first four days, with four games each day starting at noon, before moving to Eck Stadium at Wichita State University on Monday, August 1 for the final five days of the tournament.
2022 NBC World Series Promotions
- Youth Wear a Jersey, Get in Free! promotion, presented by Evergy.
- All youth who wear their youth sports jersey to the game receive free entry when accompanied by a paid adult
July 28-31 – Hobart-Detter Field in Hutchinson, Kansas
Games daily at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 8:30pm
Gates open one hour before the first game
- Thursday, July 28 – NBC World Series Opening Day
- Thirsty Thursday with half-price select beers from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 29 – Salute to Armed Forces presented by Eaton Roofing & Exteriors
- Free ticket for all current and former Military Members with Military ID or DD-214 at the box office
- Saturday, July 30 – Hutchinson Youth Day presented by Hutchinson Recreation
- $1 hot dogs (while supplies last)
- Sunday, July 31 – First Responders Day
- Free ticket for all First Responders at the box office with their work ID
August 1-6 – Eck Stadium at Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas
- Monday-Thursday – Games at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 8:30 daily
- Friday – Games at 6:00 and 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Championship Game at 7:00 p.m.
- Gates open one hour before the first game
- Monday, August 1 – Healthcare Heroes Day
- Free ticket for all local healthcare workers with work ID at the box office
- Tuesday, August 2 – Teacher Appreciation Day presented by Mel Hambleton Ford
- Free ticket for all local educators and school employees with work ID at the box office
- Wednesday, August 3 – Off Day, no games
- Thursday, August 4 – Military & First Responders Day, presented by Davis-Moore Auto Group
- Free ticket for all military members and first responders with work ID at the box office
- Friday, August 5 – Youth Jersey Giveaway, presented by Burns & McDonnell
- Jersey giveaway for the first 500 kids ages 12 and under
- Hall of Fame Ceremony – After the completion of the 6:00 p.m. game
- Saturday, August 6 – Championship Night with Post-Game Fireworks, presented by Kansas Gas Service, Black Hills Energy and Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline.
Individual tickets in Hutchinson are $12 a day, which includes all four games that day. Individual tickets in Wichita are $9 a day for general admission or $12 a day for reserved seating. Tickets are available now at nbcbaseball.com.
For information on group tickets, suites, or corporate packages, contact Brian Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (316) 265-6236.