WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - In October, KSN learned that basketball fans could soon see a new team in the area.
The Wichita Wizards are a part of the Minor League Basketball Association that plans to make the ICT area their home come 2019.
Mayor Jeff Longwell along with General Manager Daniel Ferris and team owner Mark Creed showed off the jerseys Thursday. There are some important dates to remember for upcoming tryouts.
- Diamond in the Rough tryouts being November 30th for high school players with no college or pro experience.
- Tryouts for players with college or professional experience will be on December 9th following a second tryout on the 16th at the Wichita Sports Forum.
- Coaches will make a final decision at the last tryout on December 30th with plans for the first games in April
Klieman to be introduced as K-State's ne
Royals, Hamilton finalize to $5.25M con
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Young jail deputy confident 18-year-olds are...
- Convicted murderer asks for new evidence
- Police: Gun violence not common in homeless...
- Kansas State fans react to new head football...
- Heroic dog saves family from fire