KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) — Former Kansas City Royals star Eric Hosmer is getting married.
According to social media posts, the now San Diego Padres first baseman is engaged to his longtime girlfriend and Fox News talent Kacie McDonnell.
Hosmer shared a photo of the couple, showing off McConnell’s engagement ring, on social media Monday night with the caption, “HOZ IT LOOK?”
Hosmer left the Royals in 2017, becoming a free agent along with other Royals icons Mike Moustakas and Lorenzo Cain. He signed an eight-year, $144 million deal with the Padres in early 2018 and has been there ever since.
During his seven seasons in KC, he won four Gold Gloves and was an All-Star in 2016.
McDonnell, a former Kansas City reporter, mainly covers lifestyle and sports content for FOX News. The two have been dating since 2015.
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south
- Giving back to those in need – Wichita churches and organizations hand out thousands of meals
- Shooting leaves one critically injured in Wichita
- One dead, multiple others injured following crash in Morton County