KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Brad Keller threw six scoreless innings, Adalberto Mondesi had three hits and an RBI as the Kansas City Royals held off the Detroit Tigers 3-2.
Keller gave up four singles and struck out five in six innings. The eighth-round draft pick in 2013 closed out the season allowing one run in 33 innings pitched at home.
The Royals have won three in a row. The Tigers have lost eight of nine.
- KBI agents put to the test handling three officer-involved shooting on top of current caseload
- Local ICU nurses facing fatigue as pandemic continues on
- Positive Connections: Strangers rebuild kidney donor’s home after fire
- Strong numbers continue for early voting
- Teachman’s Take: Misty night gives way to a brief warm up, snow still on track this weekend