WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Dexter Dennis had a career-high 21 points as Wichita State beat Tulane 82-57. Tyson Etienne added 20 points for the Shockers. Dennis hit 8 of 10 shots, including 4 of 6 on 3-pointers.
Etienne shot 7 of 9, including 6 of 8 from the arc. The Shockers made 13 of 24 3-point tries for 54%, better than the 48% they shot overall and nearly matching the 55% they shot at the free-throw line (11 of 20).
Christion Thompson led the Green Wave on Sunday with 16 points and seven rebounds.
- Shawnee County confirms 1st coronavirus death
- Wichita police investigate criminal homicide death of a 38-year-man in south Wichita
- Sedgwick County confirms 33 cases of COVID-19
- Sedgwick County COVID-19 update – March 28, 2020
- BREAKING: Governor Kelly declares statewide stay-at-home order, effective March 30