CINCINNATI (AP) – Jarron Cumberland scored 24 points, and Cincinnati ended its record-tying streak of overtime games, beating Wichita State 67-64.
The Bearcats had gone overtime each of their last four games, matching the NCAA record. The Shockers had a chance to send it to overtime, but Jamarius Burton’s half-court shot at the buzzer was off.
Jaime Echenique had 10 points and 12 rebounds for Wichita State.
- Long-time Ford dealership burns down in Syracuse
- Early in-person voting opens to long lines in Sedgwick County
- Deer hunters may have hard time finding a butcher this fall
- List of businesses that will stay closed on Thanksgiving
- ‘The Voice’ returns for season 19 on KSN