WICHITA, Kan. (KNSW) – The Shockers are over 3,500 miles away from Charles Koch Arena as the Cancun Challenge is underway, but fans still came together to support their local team at the Official Shocker Basketball Watch Party hosted by Chicken N Pickle.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, KSN Sports spoke with fans about what they are most thankful for with this season’s men’s basketball team.
The fans left the local establishment happy as Wichita State rolled over South Carolina, 70-47, to advance in Mexico.
Chicken N Pickle is set to hold another watch party to showcase the Shockers in the Cancun Challenge as they take on West Virginia on Wednesday, Nov. 27 when the game tips at 7:30 p.m.
- Teen missing in 1983 identified as victim of Green River Killer
- Hospitalist creates photographic tribute to providers on the frontline of COVID-19
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game