WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – After a rough shooting performance last weekend in a 69-63 win over Texas Southern, the Wichita State Shockers couldn’t miss as they win big, 103-62, over UT-Martin Saturday afternoon.
The Shockers shot 56% from the field, including 53% from beyond the three-point line.
WSU had five players in double figures, led by freshman guard Tyson Etienne, who came off the bench to notch 21 points.
The Shockers (3-0, 0-0) will be back at Charles Koch Arena on Tuesday to play host to Gardner-Webb.
Tip-off for that game is set for 7 p.m.
- Pedestrian struck and killed after SUV slides on icy southeast Kansas highway
- California man sentenced for smuggling heroin and meth to Kansas City
- Body camera shows 6-year-old girl’s arrest
- Calling all Senior Artists
- Taylor’s Forecast: Calm and warming up for the weekend