TAMPA, Fla. (KSNW) – Wichita State bounced back from a two-game skid against South Florida Tuesday.
Tyson Etienne registered 13 points and Dexter Dennis had 12 points for Wichita State. David Collins had 14 points for the Bulls, who have now lost four games in a row. Ezacuras Dawson III added 10 points.
The Shockers lost two games in four days last week to drop out of the AP Top 25 poll.
The Shockers return home at Charles Koch Arena Saturday, Jan. 25 against UCF at 7 p.m.
- Andover man charged in Thanksgiving crash that killed one, injured another
- White House responds as US identifies first omicron variant case in California
- Kansas City Zoo announces addition of new chinstrap penguin
- Josh Duggar trial: Judge to allow prior molestation conduct into evidence, opening statements and first witness called
- ‘Dear Santa’: You can now adopt a child’s letter to St. Nick through USPS