WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita State men’s basketball lands their second prospect of the weekend as Chaunce Jenkins, announced his commitment on Sunday on social media.
Jenkins is a 6 foot 4 inch guard from Newport News, Virginia. The Menchville High School product gained national attention in his senior basketball season for stepping over his opponent after a monster dunk.
Jenkins will provide the Shockers with much-needed depth in the backcourt as guards Erik Stevenson, Jamarius Burton, Noah Dernandes and Grant Sherfield have made the decision to leave the program following the 2019-20 season.
- Winfield Police Department asking for public’s help locating armed robbery suspect
- Three Kansans Share The ‘Heartbreaking’ Pain Of A Lost Thanksgiving
- Governor welcomes Christmas tree carried by horse-drawn carriage to Cedar Crest
- New Sedgwick County health order limits gatherings to 25, additional changes
- Watch Live: KSHSAA votes on whether to delay winter sports