WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita State men’s basketball lands their second prospect of the weekend as Chaunce Jenkins, announced his commitment on Sunday on social media.
Jenkins is a 6 foot 4 inch guard from Newport News, Virginia. The Menchville High School product gained national attention in his senior basketball season for stepping over his opponent after a monster dunk.
Jenkins will provide the Shockers with much-needed depth in the backcourt as guards Erik Stevenson, Jamarius Burton, Noah Dernandes and Grant Sherfield have made the decision to leave the program following the 2019-20 season.
- Hundreds gather together for candlelight vigil at WSU
- Kingman County crash claims life of Cheney man
- White Coats For Black Lives: Local healthcare workers kneel to end racial inequality
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Hutch PD concerned about safety, ask organizers to cancel demonstration planned for Saturday