WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Jaime Echenique tied his career high with 20 points as Wichita State defeated South Florida 65-55 and the Shockers have secured 20 wins for the 11th straight season.
Echenique sank two free throws and Dennis Dexter followed with a 3-pointer as Wichita State fought out of the second of two ties midway through the final period with five unanswered points.
Laquincy Rideau had 14 points and six rebounds for the Bulls.
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft
- ‘I just really wanna get home’: Kansas mom stuck in Colombia, after adoption trip
- Local print company doing its part to help during pandemic, giving away 500 free masks
- New models show fewer Americans will die of COVID-19 than original predictions — but ONLY if social distancing continues