WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Chiefs snag a 24-17 win over the Chargers in Mexico City, and this time, it wasn’t Patrick Mahomes who carried the team to success. It was the defense.
While the Chiefs gave up 400 yards, they intercepted the Chargers quarterback Phillip Rivers four times.
Now, the Chiefs hold onto a one-game lead over the AFC West division as they head into the bye week, before an important visit from the Raiders on Sunday, Dec. 1.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Mild air holds Saturday night into Sunday, clouds thicken
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform