WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Chiefs snag a 24-17 win over the Chargers in Mexico City, and this time, it wasn’t Patrick Mahomes who carried the team to success. It was the defense.
While the Chiefs gave up 400 yards, they intercepted the Chargers quarterback Phillip Rivers four times.
Now, the Chiefs hold onto a one-game lead over the AFC West division as they head into the bye week, before an important visit from the Raiders on Sunday, Dec. 1.
- US appeals to proceed with 1st federal execution in 17 years
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Kansas’s least populated county confirms first coronavirus case
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Many come out to pay respects for 3-year-old KCK girl found dead
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire