DALLAS, Texas (CNN) – Restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings is making a side bet with football fans ahead of the biggest game of the year.
The chicken wings chain is betting this year’s Super Bowl pitting the Chiefs and 49ers will not go into overtime. If it does, it says it’ll give free wings to everyone in the U.S. and Canada.
According to B-Dubs, Las Vegas sports betters believe there’s a 10% chance to game will go beyond four quarters.
The Super Bowl takes place Sunday, Feb. 2.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- “They’re excited to be back”: USD 259 students return to in-person learning during pandemic
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Not as Windy and A Weekend Warm Up
- Pandemic disproportionately impacting women, business leaders share struggles
- Local business able to keep steady clientele despite pandemic