WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – On “The Rush” on Monday afternoon, we were talking about the Kansas City Chiefs win over the Oakland Raiders.
The Chiefs beat the Raiders 28-10, but Chiefs’ fans had to be concerned at the end of the first quarter.
The Raiders held Patrick Mahomes in check for the opening 15 minutes. Mahomes had the first scoreless opening quarter of his career in the regular season.
But Mahomes went on to throw four touchdown passes in a near-perfect second period.
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol
- Active search underway for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Mom’s viral Facebook post encourages blue Trick-or-Treat buckets for autism awareness
- Police arrest two teens after firing gun into northwest Wichita home
- GM and union reach tentative deal that could end strike