(KSNW) – Can the Chiefs survive without Patrick Mahomes?
The ‘Rush’ has the latest on the injury that caused the quarterback to sit out the rest of Thursday nights’ Denver game.
The Chiefs defense dominated in the 30-6 win against the Broncos.
We give you our takes from the game, plus college previews. Catch that, and more on ‘The Rush’ today at 3 p.m.
- No. 20 K-State looks for 12th straight win over Kansas
- KC-native Drew Lock happy to be the bad guy in Broncos-Chiefs rivalry
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Colder start to the weekend, wintry weather likely by Sunday
- Former coaches remember stand out athlete killed in shooting
- Competitive Drive: Dakota Deshazer aims to be an inspiration through his fight with cancer