MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) – Yor Anei scored 15 and had seven rebounds, Lindy Waters III added 12 points and Oklahoma State beat Kansas State 64-59.
Jonathan Laurent had 11 points and Cameron McGriff provided 10 as the Cowboys picked up their first win against Kansas State since 2017 and now sit in a tie for ninth place in the conference with the Wildcats. Mike McGuirl led Kansas State with a season-high 16 points.
It was the first conference road win of the season for Oklahoma State.
- Gallery: 2020 April Shots of the Day
- Grocery workers are key during the virus – and they are afraid
- Family faced uphill battle with 16-year-old’s double lung transplant. Then came COVID-19
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Turning warmer Monday but not much sun
- As cases surge, 3 in 4 US hospitals already facing COVID-19