MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) — Jonathan Adams Jr. caught three touchdown passes, including the game-winner with 38 seconds remaining, and Arkansas State defeated Kansas State 35-31.
Layne Hatcher threw a 17-yard pass to Adams for the winning score after the Wildcats had taken a 31-28 lead on a Blake Lynch 35-yard field goal with 2:30 remaining.
Arkansas State held the Wildcats to 91 yards rushing. Skylar Thompson threw for 259 yards and two scores for Kansas State.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Sunshine and below average temperatures Monday
- Sedgwick County officials mulling changes at intersection after crash kills mother and four kids
- Health officer evaluating health order weekly, business owners hope for fewer restrictions
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday