FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) – Desmond Bane scored 17 points and TCU stopped a six-game losing streak with a 68-57 win over Kansas State.
Bane scored all 12 of his second-half points from 3-point range and finished 5 of 10 from beyond the arc.
That included the go-ahead shot with 6:30 remaining to start a 17-5 run to end the game.
Xavier Sneed had 15 points for Kansas State.
The Wildcats lost their fifth consecutive game and clinched a fourth losing Big 12 record in the past six years under coach Bruce Weber.
- Coronavirus: Boosting your immune system
- Pro day cancellations forcing changes to NFL draft process
- Police search for teen who claims she will spread coronavirus
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 6, 2020
- Amid virus, White House warns Americans to avoid going out — even to grocery stores, if possible