FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — AJ Parker returned an interception 37 yards for a touchdown and Kansas State improved to 3-0 in the Big 12 with a 21-14 win at TCU.
It was the Wildcats’ FBS-best 119th non-offensive touchdown since 1999. True freshman quarterback Will Howard ran for a score and threw for 117 yards.
Howard started in place of senior Skylar Thompson, who didn’t even make the trip to Fort Worth a week after getting injured in the first half against Texas Tech.
TCU quarterback Max Duggan passed for 154 yards and had a 3-yard touchdown run on a fourth-and-goal in the fourth quarter.
- City, highway crews on standby to treat roads in Wichita
- Kansas drivers already experiencing icy road conditions ahead of expected winter weather
- Commissioners Cruse, Dennis react to lawmakers involved in attack ad lawsuit
- Chiefs rout Broncos 43-16 as Mahomes barely breaks a sweat
- Suspect in Leavenworth child abduction, double homicide in custody, yet to be charged