CHICAGO (AP) — Former Kansas State guard Brian Patrick is headed to DePaul as a graduate transfer.
Patrick will be eligible to play immediately after spending two years at Kansas State and last season at Purdue Fort Wayne.
He played in 49 games as a backup at Kansas State before transferring, and averaged 11.1 points for Purdue Fort Wayne after sitting out a year.
DePaul went 16-16 overall and finished last in the Big East at 3-15.
- Trump administration works to discredit Dr. Fauci
- A free drive-thru breakfast to say ‘thank you for your service’
- Teachman’s Take: Severe weather is on the table this evening into tonight
- Wichita Public Schools discuss plans for Fall
- Healthcare: Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Kansas weigh in